Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bird is the word...

Now...knowing how I love my dollarbie deals and how addicted I am to the marketplace, I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon Bird Next Door Shop. 

 I'm pretty sure everything I found therewas 10L or less...which is good news for everyone out there! 





They have almost everything. Skins, shapes, jewelry, tattoos, tops, tanks, pants, and more. Everything that I got was either 1L or 5L which needless to say but a big ole smile on my face. These clothes are well made and cheap. Can't get any better than that.



Style notes:
Model: Mara Starflare (meeeee)
Hair - Magika Hair // Audrey
Blue top,  makeup War Paint tattoo, tattoo Flower (promo) & Black bangles - Bird Next Door Shop
Jeans - Deetalez Boot Cute Jeans in light blue
Custom shape by Monroes and Zuzu shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment