Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gacha goodies, Noobie Love and More!

Ohai. Just a few new thingys in the store for you. First, I love me some noobie ( and I miss those days) so I decided to have an outfit at a special price for all those 30 days old and under only! I will be making a small section in the store dedicated to noob-only deals, so this is just a start! For now enjoy the baseball tee in peach kiss and my Monroe's Sweetheart shorts in white.
Frolicking at the Monroe's main store 

Alssooo I now have a cute little gacha machine full of all sorts of goodies, so come check it out and feel free to lounge on my comfy chair, it's what I do all day.

Last but not least, for all you winter goods lovers, my Winter Coat in Ash is FREE to all group members through February, so scoop it up while you can!




Coat, 30-day and under sale and gacha game can be found at Monroe's main store

No comments:

Post a Comment